Possibly The Best Used Cars Under £5000?
If you are searching for a used car under £5,000, there are many options available. The best cars are packed with features, fuel efficient and good value for money.
Here are possibly the best used cars under £5000:
The Ford Fiesta is one of the best used cars for under £5,000 and here are a few reasons why. It is highly rated in terms of performance, handling, driving position and comfort. This car is packed with sports car fun and the drive experience in its class is second to none.
Ford Fiesta features:
- Plenty of boot space
- One of the best cars for build quality, falling just short of premium builds such as the Mini or Volkswagen Polo
- Fuel efficient at 46 – 88 mpg
The Vauxhall Corsa is popular in terms of sales in the UK as it is very practical, good value for money with very responsive steering. It has a clever interior and is a cheaper option compared to the Ford Fiesta if you are looking for similar performance and drive. For under £5,000 there are a wide range of Vauxhall Corsa’s. There a plenty of dealerships that offer Vauxhall Corsa’s so you are not limited by choice.
Vauxhall Corsa main features:
- Responsive steering
- 38 – 88 mpg
- 3 year warranty which is extendable at £220 per additional year
The Toyota Aygo is much cheaper than its predecessor the Yaris. It is very cheap to buy and run with striking looks. In terms of options the Aygo can be customized with several options at an additional cost. The car is built for the city drive but performs reasonably well on the motorway. For just under £5,000 you can purchase a used Toyota Aygo which offers the historic Toyota dependability.
The Toyota Aygo features:
- Can be customized easily
- 59 – 79 mpg which is impressively fuel efficient
- Low CO2 emissions
- 5 year warranty with additional Safety Sense pack available which includes automatic emergency braking and lane departure warning
The Suzuki Swift boasts very low running costs, style and budget friendly prices. It is a fun to drive supermini packed with features. The entry level trim includes AB radio, bluetooth, LED running lights and a leather steering wheel. The boot space is somewhat limited compared to its rivals however. Overall, the stylish design makes the Suzuki Swift a very appealing choice for a used car under £5,000.
Other features of the Suzuki Swift:
- 56 – 66 mpg
- 5 star safety rating as per the 2010 test
The Peugeot 208 is another very stylish hatchback. It has a stylish yet practical interior design combined with a lot of boot space; similar to the Vauxhall Corsa and Ford Fiesta. Although, not as fun to drive as its counterparts, it is packed with a lot of safety features as standard. In terms of fuel economy, this is one of the best cars within this range.
Main features of Peugeot 208:
- 51 – 94 mpg which is by far the best in efficiency compared to rivals
- 1.6-litre BlueHDi 75 is perhaps the most economical engine in the world which uses internal-combustion
- 5 star Euro NCAP safety rating in 2012
- Plenty of safety features as standard including anti-lock brakes, electronic stability control, six airbags and a seat belt reminder buzzer.
- Peugeot’s Just Add Fuel package is a great addition for finance options. This is a fee built into your monthly repayments which can include service, road tax, breakdown cover and insurance for up to three drivers
With £5,000 you could also get an older BMW 3 series or great high mileage executive bargain, the choice is yours and the best way to find the right car for you is to search our used cars by using Carsnip’s smart search box for the car of your choice.